Wednesday, November 05, 2008


The Shawshank Redemption

Get busy livin'. Or get busy dyin.' That's goddamned right.
"I find I'm so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope. I hope! "
--Ellis Boyd 'Red' Redding, The Shawshank Redemption

2 comments:

Bruce said...

we are the creators. we are the dreamers of dreams

MarcLord said...

Indeed we are, you god-blessed bastard. This movie has the #1 all-time highest average on Yahoo. These crazy dreams have come true just often enough that like pigeons and rats in a Skinner Box we keep going. We keep creating because we dream that dream, and is that not reason enough?