Saturday, April 28, 2007


Conspiracy Theorist Of The Week: Dennis Kucinich

Dennis Kucinich
is a 6-term Congressman from Ohio. He is the former mayor of Cleveland. In Congress, he Chairs the Domestic Policy Subcommittee of the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform and is a Member sitting on the Committee on Education and Labor. He 2003 recipient of the Gandhi Peace Award. In addition to being from Cleveland, he is a conspiracy theorist, so he must be dismissed from polite society.
  • Video interview with Justin A. Martell of Student Scholars for 9/11 Truth 4/5/07:

    Justin A. Martell: Would you in any way maybe address the 9/11 Truth Movement?


    Congressman Kucinich: First of all, you have to understand that all over the country people are concerned about whether or not they've been told the truth about 9/11. And the way that the administration handled 9/11, taking us into a war against Iraq that had nothing to do with 9/11, deepened people's suspicions about the possibility there may have been a cover-up. Because, why would the government lie about a cause for war? And so, what I'm saying is that I respect the concerns people have about whether they've been told the truth or not.


    Because I want to be President of the United States, I know that unless you address that lack of trust, you're not going to be able to successfully lead a nation. And I want to be quite specific about this. It's my intention as Chairman of the Domestic Policy Subcommittee to focus in on two areas that I've -- there are a number of areas, probably dozens of areas that haven't been appropriately probed -- but I know of two, that I'm looking at. I'm not at liberty to discuss exactly what they are, but our committee will hold hearings on two discreet areas that have major implications with respect to the story that Americans have been told about 9/11."

No comments: