Wednesday, August 23, 2006



BRITNEY'S ASS CLEAVAGE

I was out with my friend Tom S. last night, and amongst the fun and full disclosure, I admitted to blogging. (As if I've ever had a strong enough opinion to let others know about it. Ha! OK, this is a really big step in my self-assertiveness therapy.) Then I said how I wanted another name for my blog, something more marketable like maybe "Low, Low Mortgage Rates" or "Britney's Ass Cleavage." Adored By Hordes is just a catchy turn of phrase, and let's face it, I'm hardly adored by hordes. A few people seem to put up with me, a few blood relatives acknowledge me, and that's about all I can ask for. Yesterday I tried to re-name it "One Nation, Under Surveillance," but blogger has already got all permutations of that reserved. Go figure. Anyhow, it was on my mind, so I asked Tom for suggestions. Without missing a beat, he suggested "Caravanserai." Translated from the original Persian, it means "Caravan Palace." Not bad; not bad. An inn on the camel path with an enclosed courtyard. We'll just see what blogger has to say about that one...